Register for the 2017 Rotary Team Challenge.
Log in to retrieve your details if you have participated in the 2016 MSWA Ocean Ride:
Note: We have just implemented a new fundraising system so your login details from older events will not be valid. The above login will only work if you have signed up for a MSWA event since July 2016.
Date of birth:
Please note this will be used to communicate important event information
Set the username and password you will use to log in and edit your profile.
Password must contain: - At least 4 characters, - At least one uppercase letter - At least one lower case letter
Please note this person cannot be participating in the 2017 Rotary Team Challenge.
Each team must have a support crew for the event. Please provide the names, contact numbers and phone service carrier in the box below of your support crew
You have used a team payment code, so you will be joining the team:
You can join or create a team to participate in the 2017 Rotary Team Challenge and share the journey. This means the funds you raise will be recorded on your individual page, but it will also go towards the overall success of your team!
You will be registered as an individual fundraiser. You will be able to join or create a team at a later stage if you wish.
This blurb will appear on your team fundraising page.
Tell everybody about your team and why you're participating in 2017 Rotary Team Challenge.
This blurb will appear on your fundraising page.
Tell everybody why you're participating in the 2017 Rotary Team Challenge.
Make your own donation to kick start your fundraising! Participants who make their own donation raise 2.5 x more!
Your donation is greatly appreciated. Donations of $2.00 and over are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt immediately.
If you have a Discount Code, please enter and validate it here.(This is not a team payment code)
Please review the summary of your purchases below, and enter your credit card details to complete your registration.
Please note: Registration fees are not refundable and non-transferrable.
The Card Security Code is used to ensure that the credit card is in possession of the person using it. On Visa and Mastercard cards, it is the 3-digit number found on the back of the card, immediately following the last four digits of the card number. On American Express cards it is the 4-digit number found on the front of the card, above the main credit card number.
Multiple Sclerosis Society of Western Australia has both a desire and an obligation to protect and properly utilise your personal information. This is done in the following ways:
Federal Law: We adhere to all Australian federal laws governing the protection of privacy and the handling of your data.
Privacy Principles: Our privacy principles ensure that any data supplied by you for the purpose of communication with,
or support of, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Western Australia is not shared with other organisations and parties other than to facilitate our direct relationship with you,
our valued supporter.
Security Safeguards: Multiple security measures have been put in place to protect your information including encryption protocols for both
the transition and storage of data, limitations on access to your data, auditing facilities and firewalls and other electronic protection measures.
Your credit card details will be encrypted and stored temporarily in a protected database for transaction clearance purposes only.
To protect your privacy, once your transaction has been cleared your credit card details will be deleted from our system.
Your personal contact details are stored in a protected database for use by Multiple Sclerosis Society of Wester Australia only.
Multiple Sclerosis Society of Western Australia does not rent or provide your contact details to any other organisation.
If at any time you wish your contact details to be removed from our database please contact Multiple Sclerosis Society of Western Australia via phone or email.
1. I understand that participating in Rotary Team Challenge and any associated training (the Event) involves riding, walking or running on roads and rugged, isolated and often remote tracks. I am aware of the hazards involved. The hazards include, but are not limited to, road or track surfaces, remoteness from assistance or medical aid, the extremely strenuous nature of covering 75 kilometres on a bicycle or on foot, becoming lost, vehicle traffic, actions of participants, spectators, organiser's personnel, supporting agencies, weather conditions, sleeplessness, hypothermia and heat exhaustion, condition or suitability of participant's clothing, footwear or equipment. In my judgment I have sufficient competence and experience to participate safely in the Event.
2. I attest and verify that I have full knowledge of the risks involved in participating and certify that I have no physical or mental condition which has the potential to put myself or any other person at risk. I have sufficiently trained for participation in this Event.
3. I acknowledge that I should seek medical advice prior to participation in the Event if I have suffered or am suffering from a medical condition.
4. Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult. If the entrant is under 18, I certify that I am the parent/legal guardian and he/she has my consent to participate in this event.
5. I understand that, in consideration of and as a condition of acceptance of my entry for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, I:
a. RELEASE AND DISCHARGE the Rotary Club of Osborne Park (Inc) and Rotary International ("Rotary"), MSWA, Event sponsors, Event producers, volunteers, community organisations and all State, Federal and Local Government authorities with responsibility for the locality in which the Event may be staged and their or its respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, agents and volunteers (Indemnified Parties) from any and all liability for death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft and all other loss or injury whatever and however occurring which I may suffer as a result of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, my participation in and my travelling to and from this Event and I waive all and any claims against the Indemnified Parties which but for the execution of this Acknowledgement Waiver and Release I may have had against the Indemnified Parties or any of them;
b. INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the persons or entities mentioned in paragraph 5(a) from any and all liabilities, claims or actions (including negligence) whatever or however caused which may be brought against them or any of them arising as a result of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, my participation in and travelling to and from this Event, including any claim by my (or my team's) support crew or any person assisting me or my team.
6. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed necessary in any event of injury, accident and or illness during the event. I understand treatment requested from allied health volunteers is at my own risk.
7. I understand that during the Event or related activities I may be photographed or filmed. I acknowledge and consent to photographs being taken of me during my participation in the Event. I acknowledge that the photographs are owned by Rotary and that they may use the photographs, video or film likeness for any legitimate purpose by Rotary, MSWA, the sponsors and/or their assigns without my further consent. Further I consent to Rotary and MSWA using my name, image, likeness and my performance in the Event at any time.
8. I agree to abide by the Event rules and I understand that my entry may be voided if through my actions or behaviour, in the opinion of the organisers, I break any of the rules or I bring the Event into disrepute. I further understand that the organisers reserve the right to reject any entry without having any justification for their actions.
9. I acknowledge that the entry fee is non-refundable.
10. I agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that I and my team raise at least the minimum amount of $1,000 in donations and send to MSWA by the Friday of the week prior to the Event.
11. I agree to send the total of all donations raised and any Donation Receipt Books for which I am assigned to MSWA prior to the fundraising deadline.
12. I acknowledge that the Event and the conduct of and participation in the Event may be affected by weather and associated conditions that are not under the control of Rotary and MSWA . Rotary reserves the right to alter the trail without notice and/or cancel the Event in consultation with and under the direction of Emergency Service agencies and major Event stakeholders / landowners. If the Event is cancelled, participating teams have the option of requesting a 50% refund of their registration fee.
13. Copyright : All material on the web site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in this Acknowledgement, Waiver and Release or in the text on the site. Additionally you may not distribute or transmit, modify, reuse report or use the contents of the site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, video and programming code that makes up the web pages, without the written permission of the Rotary Club of Osborne Park Inc. (ABN 26 152 571 126). Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws or privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.
14. Use of this and other Websites : The use of the web site is at your own risk. Rotary and MSWA make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness and Rotary and MSWA specifically disclaim any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions. Neither Rotary, MSWA nor any other party involved in crating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, revenue or profit arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access the site.
15. Security : The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Our website utilises (128 bits) high grade encryption.
16. Privacy Statement : Rotary and MSWA are committed to protecting the privacy of all the individuals we deal with. Both organisations are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and undertake to adhere to the National Privacy Principles. Rotary and MSWA will ensure that each individual about whom personal and/or health information is collected, stored or used has access to this policy in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act.
Please Note: All participants must sign the acknowledgement, waiver and release prior to participating in the Event.